An opportunity for small business owners to get one-on-one help with various technologies and web applications! Our information specialists will be available to help with questions relating to:
- Social Networking for your Business
- Smartphone, Tablet and Laptop assistance
- Web Applications
- BIZLINK business databases
- General Business Reference Questions
Dates and Times – Spring 2017
- March 22 (10:00am-11:30am)
- April 5 (9:30am-11:00am)
- May 17 (9:30am-11:00am)
- This service is meant to help patrons with general business questions regarding using social networking, web applications, their portable devices, etc.
- Session times are approximately 15 minutes per patron. If time permits, and other patrons are not waiting, session time can be extended.
- Patrons may be asked to make appointments for additional help at a later date.
- Please check the homepage for delays or cancellations due to inclement weather before attending.