Are you looking for a job? Perhaps need to update your resume? Or maybe you are thinking of changing careers? College bound? Take advantage of our Career and College Counseling services. Members of the Middle Country Public Library can make a one-on-one appointment with one of our expert counselors who can help them on a variety of subjects:
- Resume preparation assistance
- Administration of Strong Interest Inventory test
- Workshops on interviewing techniques and resume writing
- Financial aid and scholarships
- Access to job listings, online resources and more…
To make an appointment, have your MCPL library card handy and call us at 631-585-9393 x 133. Our counselors are available on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and most Saturdays every week. Appointments are generally 45 minutes to an hour and are completely confidential.