Ever wonder what it would be like to be your own boss and own a franchise? Then come down on Wednesday, April 18th for this informative introduction to franchising!
Join us beginning at 8:30am at the Miller Center for networking and light refreshments…the program will start promptly at 9am. This seminar will help you better understand how to successfully choose and research the various franchise opportunities available in order for you to achieve your goals of finding the right business.Who should attend and why? IF …
– You are in a career transition or considering one
– You want the freedom and control of owning your own business
– You are looking for financial security and independence
– You have always dreamed of owning your own business You will …
– Learn how to find a franchise that is right for YOU
– Learn how to safely explore franchises and conduct your research
– Learn how to finance your business
This seminar will be presented by The Kensington Company, an organization that represents over 130 National Franchise brands and 100’s of business resale opportunities around the New York Tri-State. It is free and open to the public, but we kindly ask that you register in advance.